Deprecated: get_the_author_email is deprecated since version 2.8.0! Use get_the_author_meta('email') instead. in /home/cloudber/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4713
- Beautiful is better than ugly.
- Explicit is better than implicit.
- Simple is better than complex.
- Complex is better than complicated.
- Flat is better than nested.
- Sparse is better than dense.
- Readability counts.
- Special cases aren’t special enough to break the rules.
- Although practicality beats purity.
- Errors should never pass silently.
- Unless explicitly silenced.
- In the face of ambiguity, refuse the temptation to guess.
- There should be one—and preferably only one—obvious way to do it.
- Although that way may not be obvious at first unless you’re Dutch.
- Now is better than never.
- Although never is often better than right now.
- If the implementation is hard to explain, it’s a bad idea.
- If the implementation is easy to explain, it may be a good idea.
- Namespaces are one honking great idea—let’s do more of those!
Author: Wu Chia Chong
My main areas of interest are software architectures and software design methods, patterns, and new trends in software development.